6D5N Flores and Komodo
- 27 June-2 Jul
- 14-19 Jul
- 14-19 Aug
- 19-24 September
- 20-25 October
- 27 Nov-2 December
- 23-28 December
- 30 Dec-4 Jan 2018
Meeting point in Labuan Bajo, start 09.30, Kelor Island, Rinca Island (trekking komodo dragons), Padar Island (trekking and snorkeling, hunting sunset).
Padar Island, Nama / Pink Beach, Gili Lawa
Gili Lawa, Manta Point, Taka Makasar Sand Islang, back to Labuan Bajo, Dinner in Kampung Ujung
To the village of Wae Rebo, trekking and stay there
Dintor, Cancar, Ruteng, journey to Lake Kelimutu
Enjoy the beauty of Lake Kelimutu, Museum Bung Karno, transfer to the airport / hotel
- Transportation during the trip
- Pick up service in airport
- 2 nights on boat, 1 night in LBAJO Hotel, 1 night in Wae Rebo Village, 1 night in the car / bus
- Boat rental + buoy during the sailing trip 3 days 2 nights
- Meals during trip
- Entrance tickets (Indonesian)
- Flight ticket
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Snorkeling gear
- Telephone, laundry
- Eat, drink, and snack outside the program
- Minimum departure: 5 participants. Price will be reduced if there are 7 participants and above.
- It is advised to bring jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, snorkeling equipment (if not you could rent it in Labuan Bajo), scarves, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal medicines.
- If things happen beyond control such as natural disasters, bad weather, and other factors that cause the trip can not be done, we will seek to transfer to other destinations or activities and participants can not ask for a refund.
- Itinerary may change at any time.
- To support #1traveler program 1 book program, it is expected each participant to bring at least one book to be donated to children in the village of Komodo Island or Wae Rebo.
- Price is subject to change if there is a significant increasing prices for ship, hotel etc.
Duration : 6 Days
Availability : Based on Schedule
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 10