Schedule : 5 May, 16 May, 25 May, 18 Jun, 18 Jul, 13 Aug, 17 Sep, 15 Oct, 10 Dec, 24 Dec 2016
Meeting point in Labuan Bajo, Rinca Island (treking komodo dragons), Padar Island (trekking and snorkeling, hunting sunset).
Komodo Island, Pink Beach, South Beach
Snorkeling around the two small islands in the Komodo National Park, Lawa Island, Kanawa Island, back to Labuan Bajo
To the village of Wae Rebo, trekking and stay there
Enjoy the beauty of traditional lingko rice field, journey to Lake Kelimutu
Enjoy the beauty of Lake Kelimutu, transfer to the airport / hotel
- Transportation during the trip
- Pick up service in airport
- 1 night hotel in Labuan Bajo, 2 nights accommodation in the village of Komodo, one night in Wae Rebo
- Boat rental + buoy during the sailing trip 3 days 2 nights
- Meals during trip
- Entrance tickets
- The tour and snorkeling guide
- Flight ticket
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Snorkeling gear
- Telephone, laundry
- Eat, drink, and snack outside the program
- Minimum departure: 5 participants. Price will be reduced if there are 7 participants and above.
- It is advised to bring jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, snorkeling equipment (if not you could rent it in Labuan Bajo), scarves, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal medicines.
- If things happen beyond control such as natural disasters, bad weather, and other factors that cause the trip can not be done, we will seek to transfer to other destinations or activities and participants can not ask for a refund.
- Itinerary may change at any time.
- To support #1traveler program 1 book program, it is expected each participant to bring at least one book to be donated to children in the village of Komodo Island or Wae Rebo.
- Price is subject to change if there is a significant increasing prices for ship, hotel etc.
Duration : 6 Days
Availability : Based on Schedule
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 10