7D6N Flores and Komodo Open Trip
- 27 Nov- 3 December
- 22-28 December (limited)
- 30 December – 5 Jan 2018 (full)
Meeting point in Labuan Bajo, Port Pelni - KP3, start 09.30, Kelor Island, Rinca Island (trekking komodo dragons), Padar Island (trekking and snorkeling, hunting sunset).
Padar Island, Nama / Pink Beach, Pink Beach in Komodo, Gili Lawa
Gili Lawa, Manta Point, Taka Makasar Sand Island, back to Labuan Bajo, Dinner in Kampung Ujung.
To the village of Wae Rebo, via Denge and Dintor, trekking and stay there.
Dintor, Cancar, Ruteng, journey to Bajawa.
Kampung Bena, back to Bajawa, to Ende and check in hotel in Moni.
Enjoy the beauty of sunrise in Lake Kelimutu, Museum Bung Karno, transfer to the airport / hotel in Ende.
- Transportation during the trip (fan sailing boat)
- AC Transport
- 2 nights on boat, 1 night in LBAJO Hotel, 1 night in Wae Rebo Village, 1 night in Bajawa, 1 night in Ende / Moni
- Meals during trip
- Entrance tickets (Indonesian) except boat taxi (ojek) in Pink Beach and Taka Makassar
- Guide (Indonesian)
- Flight ticket
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Snorkeling gear
- Telephone, laundry
- Eat, drink, and snack outside the program
- Minimum departure: 5 participants. Price will be reduced if there are 7 participants and above.
- It is advised to bring jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, snorkeling equipment (if not you could rent it in Labuan Bajo), scarves, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal medicines.
- If things happen beyond control such as natural disasters, bad weather, and other factors that cause the trip can not be done, we will seek to transfer to other destinations or activities and participants can not ask for a refund.
- Itinerary may change at any time.
- To support #1traveler program 1 book program, it is expected each participant to bring at least one book to be donated to children in the village of Komodo Island or Wae Rebo.
- Price is subject to change if there is a significant increasing prices for ship, hotel etc.
Duration : 7 Days 6 Nights
Availability : Based on Schedule
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 7