You wil receive E-Ticket with QR Code that you can simply show from your mobile phone. You do not need to exchange/redeem anymore. Valid on all Kura Kura Bus Lines: Kuta - Seminyak - Sanur - Nusa Dua - South Nusa Dua - Ubud
This is a preloaded (prepaid) card that can be used on all bus lines. Kura Kura Bus is a convenient public shuttle bus service, where the safety of our passengers is our first priority. Well-maintained vehicles with experienced, qualified drivers, together with clean and comfortable interiors, ensures a travel experience with high levels of hospitality.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid on all Kura Kura Bus lines
- Can be used by one person at a time only
- A Card Deposit of Rp 20.000 is required when purchasing a Value Card or Day Pass
- This deposit can be refunded at DFS Bus Bay, Kura-Kura Ticket Booths and most bus stop hotels within 12 months from the date of first activation
- All refunds can be carried out, provided the card has not expired. Damaged or lost cards cannot be refunded
Day Pass – for unlimited travel on all lines
- Ideal for the first-time visitor, explore the most popular areas of Bali at your own pace.
- 3-, and 7-Day Passes are available and are activated from the date you first tap the card machine on the bus. Day Passes can be used by one person at a time only.
- One day is calculated as 24 hours from the time the card is first activated when tapping the card machine. For example, if you tap a 1-Day Pass at 15:00 on 1st April, the card will be valid until 15:00 on 2nd April.
- Bus Schedule: http://kura2bus.com/page/bus_lines
Kura Kura Bus Ticket Booth:
1. Ground Floor, DFS Galleria, Jl. ByPass Ngurah Rai, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia 80362. Opening Hours: 9:30am to 10pm (Daily, except on Nyepi)
2. Lippo Mall Kuta, Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali (Near the bus stop, just inside the North Lobby entrance of Lippo Mall) - Opening hours: 10am - 4pm
3. Bintang Supermarket, Jl. Raya Seminyak, Bali - Opening hours: 10am - 9pm