You wil receive E-Ticket with QR Code that you can simply show from your mobile phone. You do not need to exchange/redeem anymore. Valid on all Kura Kura Bus Lines: Kuta - Seminyak - Sanur - Nusa Dua - Ubud
Kura Kura Bus is a convenient public shuttle bus service, where the safety of our passengers is our first priority. Well-maintained vehicles with experienced, qualified drivers, together with clean and comfortable interiors, ensures a travel experience with high levels of hospitality.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid on all Kura Kura Bus lines
- Can be used by one person at a time only.
- All Kura-Kura are non-smoking.
- No Food, pets, surfboard, Durians, Littering or weapons Allowed.
- Each child 2 years and under using the same seat as an adult can travel free of charge. Childern using their own seat will be charged normal price.
- One item of hand luggange is allowed per person. please check the size prior to traveling as baggage that exceeds the maximum size will not be permitted on the bus.
- Traffic congestion due to bad weather or road closures for religius ceremonies is commonplace in Bali. We aim to run our bus service as afficiently as possible however delays can sometimes be experienced due to circumstances beyond our control
- Please kindly note that Kura-Kura is not liable for any losses caused by delays in service. It is recommended to try and make allowance for possible delays when planning your trip.
- Plan your destination download the bus application (to know the line schedule. bus stop news and guidance)
Day Pass – for unlimited travel on all lines
- Ideal for the first-time visitor, explore the most popular areas of Bali at your own pace.
- 3-, and 7-Day Passes are available and are activated from the date you first tap the card machine on the bus. Day Passes can be used by one person at a time only.
- One day is calculated as 24 hours from the time the card is first activated when tapping the card machine. For example, if you tap a 1-Day Pass at 15:00 on 1st April, the card will be valid until 15:00 on 2nd April.
- Bus Schedule: http://kura2bus.com/data/time-schedule-en.pdf
Kura Kura Bus Ticket Booth:
- Ground Floor, DFS Galleria, Jl. ByPass Ngurah Rai, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia 80362. Opening Hours: 9:30am to 10pm (Daily, except on Nyepi)
- Beachwalk Mall, Jl, Pantai Kuta, Kuta Bali. Opening Hours : 10:00am to 21:00pm (Daily, except on Nyepi)
- Seminyak Square, Jl, Kayu Aya, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, kabupaten Badung Opening Hours : 10:00am to 21:00pm (Daily, except on Nyepi)