Satwa Sumatra Elephant Ecolodge is set in a lush tropical garden just 500 metres from the entrance of Way Kambas National Park, where the endangered and rare Sumatran elephant, rhino and tiger are protected. While tigers are only spotted on occasion, the elephant, rhino, gibbons, macaques and over 300 recorded bird species can be found.
Clean and comfortable accommodation extremely suitable to the environment in which it is located
- 21% Tax and Service charge
- Free welcome drink
- 8 Double Rooms with attached bathrooms
- Fully screened
- Western style toilets
- Hot water showers
- Ceiling fans powered by Solar Energy
- Simple Bar, beer and soft drinks
- Open restaurant
- Computer facilities
- WIFI Internet
- Friendly staff
- Eco Friendly / Eco Certification: at Ecolodges Indonesia each of our lodges is dedicated to educating and empowering local communities in long term conservation and sustainable development.