Private Krakatau Volcano Day Trip from Jakarta
Krakatau Volcano Day Tour will start early from Jakarta at about 5AM. Don't worry about breakfast as we will prepare it before the boat trip (pancake, omelette, toast, juice, coffee and tea). Sail across Sunda Strait and the journey will take about 1 - 1.5 hour. Depending on the weather, you will see flying fishes, group of small tuna, dolphins and other nice view.
- Return transport from Jakarta
- Private fast boat during the tour
- Guide (English / Indonesian)
- Lunch box
- Mineral water
- Soft drink, juice, coffee, tea and milk (cool box + ice)
- Snacks and fruits
- Entrance ticket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Krakatau ranger fee
- Breakfast before boat trip
What to Bring:
- Hat, towel, sunblock
- Swimsuit, trekking shoes
- Sunglasses, camera
- Please send the detail for pick up location in Jakarta. (5 AM to avoid traffic jam)
- Breakfast we will served at restaurant near the harbour before boat trip.
- Sail around the Anak Krakatau (Child “Anak” Krakatau) where you can see kind and stem of larva.
- Stop for view minutes to get picture of Krakatau crater on the south west of Anak Krakatau.
- Landing at the black sandy beach in Anak Krakatau and start climbing up to the first level
- Walking around on the top of Krakatau where you can see the view of other island of Krakatau volcano, walk down to the blow hole (VAN)
- Hiking back to the beach and continuing sail to Big Krakatau or Rakata Island (The Mother of Krakatau - Krakatoa)
- Swimming / skin dive and Snorkelling at Legon Cabe coral reef to see kind of colourful coral and kind of fishes.
- Landing on the beach of Big Krakatau or Rakata Island and lunch time serve on the beach and
- Free time.
- At 14.30 pm return boat trip to Carita Beach and back to Jakarta.
- Note: our private tours are quite flexible on timing