Day 1 (L, D)
Pick up in Tambolaka Airport, Sumba. Check in for lodging. After lunch, visit Ratenggaro Village, Pero Beach to see the sunset. Back to the inn. Free program.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
To Mandorak Beach and Lake Waekuri in the morning. Back to the inn. Village to Tarung in West Sumba. Then, proceed to the inn in Tarimbang (Resort Peter Magic), check in. Dinner and rest.
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Enjoy the sunrise at the resort, tracing Tarimbang Beach, to Waingapu, see Hill Warinding, Kambera Puru beach to see the sunset. Check in lodging, dinner and rest.
Day 4 (B, L, D)
Around to the East Sumba, Watuprunu, Rende, Laipori, Walakiri Beach, the Mount Mau Hau, Tenau or cross street, Mbatakapitu and others.
Day 5: East Sumba (B)
Check out. Before traveling to the airport can visit the village Prailiu and buy souvenirs.
- Air conditioning transportation (adjusted with the number of participants)
- 1 night accommodation in the hotel or resort home Sinar Tambolaka culture
- 1 night accommodation at the Resort Peter magic Tarimbang
- 2 nights accommodation at the Hotel Elvin or Tanto (Waingapu)
- Eating 12x
- Mineral water
- Entrance ticket attractions include donations
- Tour program according to itinerary
- Tickets and airport tax
- Additional Tour
What to Bring:
- A change of clothes to taste
- Bag (bodypack / backpack)
- Dry bag (if you have one)
- Cameras and equipment
- Power bank
- Insect repellent
- Personalized medicine
- Sun glasses and sunblock
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum quota of 4 people. If the quota is not met, then the choice can be canceled trip or trip fixed path with price adjustments (according to the agreement of both parties).
- Itinerary subject to change.
- If the destination is not possible destinations to visit because of the disaster, weather, closure of the tourist attractions, or other reasons, then the participant is not entitled to ask for compensation or a refund.
- Prices subject to change.