*Standard Package for 5 people
Distance for Body Rafting:
- Life Jacket, Helmet
- Insurance Coverage
- Guides, Rescue Team
- Meal, Snack
- Local Transportation
What to Bring:
- T-shirt, short or swim wear
- Towel and Toiletry
- Changing clothes
- Ideal limit for Body Rafing is 13 years old and above. Other than that, an additional guide is required.
- Make sure you are in a fit condition and had your breakfast before leaving.
- Prepare both mental and physical conditions and your ability to navigate the rapids.
- Do not bring valuable items at the time of rafting, store it in a safe place or at the counter.
- Bring food and drinks as needed and wrap them neatly into the dry bag.
- Do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please talk and behave politely.
Duration : 1 Time
Minimum : 5
Maximum : 30
Availability : Based on Availability Schedule