3 Days 2 Nights Diving Package in Tomia Island, Wakatobi, Sulawesi, Indonesia with 3 Dives
Visit Tomia Island in Wakatobi, Sulawesi, Indonesia. Imagine a white sandy beach coast and sink away to the deep ocean, home of moray eels and dolphins, so surreal that it creates a natural giant tapestry under the sea.
Tomia is one of the main islands located in Pulau Tukang Besi (former name of Wakatobi Islands). On the south of Pulau Kaledupa and on the North of Pulau Binongko.
- Accommodation in local guest house (AC Twin Share)
- 3x Dives & boat to dive spot
- Full-board meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Snack during boat trip
- Coffee, Tea, and Mineral Water
- Diving guide
- Weight & tank
- All prices in Diving Package is valid for a minimum of 2 licensed divers
- Diving license card/book needs to be shown on arrival for security reason
- An additional surcharge will be charged for single traveller
- Advance notice is needed for night dive trip
- Diving equipment can be rented for 300.000,-/ day / person
- For additional diving session, there will be a surcharge of IDR 400.000,-/ person / dive (after 2 regular dives)
Current Boat Schedule:
- Fast Boat (2.5 hours) from Wangi - Tomia is available daily at 3PM (standby from 2PM). Price is around: IDR 150.000
- Slow Boat (3.5 hours) from Wangi - Tomia is available daily at 9AM (standby from 8AM). Price is around: IDR 130.000
- All Boat from Tomia to Wangi is available daily at 6AM
- You can pay the ticket on the spot as there is no reservation. You are also advised to check the boat schedule upon arrival in Wangi as it can change without notice.
For transfer from Tomia Port:
- There are 2 ports in Tomia, depending on which boat that you take. For fast boat, it will arrive in the further port, not the nearby port. Additional IDR 150.000 - IDR 200.000 / car / 1 way only and you can also pay that on the spot to the driver.
- Price for motorcycle rental is IDR 100.000 and for bicycle is IDR 75.000.
Minimum : 2
Maximum : 20
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Availability : Daily