Admission Adventure Cove Waterpark Day Pass
Snorkel over a colourful coral reef with 20,000 friendly fish in Southeast Asia’s first hydro-maggnetic coaster.
- Redeem e-voucher for admission. Valid for selected date of travel
- Resorts World City Tours Kiosk number - K13 (basement 1 coach bay). Operating hours is from 9 - 2PM and 3PM - 4.30PM.
- Children under 122 cm must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Additional height and age restrictions apply at selected attractions.
- Appropriate swimmer required for all attractions.
- Guests should ensure all valuables and loose articles are secured in lockers provided for a nominal fee.
- Personal floatation devices are not permitted. Life jackets are available free of charge in the waterpark.
- Guest should shower prior to entering any pool or experiencing any attractions.
- In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor attractions will be suspended temporarily for the safety of the guest and team members.
- Outside food and beverages are strictly not permitted inside Adventure Cove Waterpark. Bag check will be conducted prior entry to Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- Please note the Adventure Cove Waterpark operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prohibited items: Tools/ Chemicals/ Any form of weaponry (including but not limited to, firearms/ Explosives or flammables/ Knives or sharp objects/ Balloons (S.E.A. Aqarium and Adventure Cove Waterfront only)/ Outside food and drinks.
- Kindly note that items which are non-threatening such as balloons/food/drinks are advised to be stored in the lockers within the resort