Exploring Komodo National Park and Surroundings. Schedule: 5 May, 16 May, 25 May, 18 Jun, 18 Jul, 13 Aug, 17 Sep, 15 Oct, 10 Dec, 24 Dec 2016
Meeting point in Labuan Bajo (8-9AM), Rinca Island (treking komodo dragons), Padar Island (trekking and snorkeling, hunting sunset).
Komodo Island, Pink Beach, South Beach
Snorkeling around the two small islands in the Komodo National Park, Lawa Island, Kanawa Island, back to Labuan Bajo
Check out, transfer to airport. For those who had an afternoon flight can visit tourist attractions in Labuan Bajo (transportation provided).
- Transportation during the trip
- Airport transfer
- 1 night hotel in Labuan Bajo, 2 nights accommodation in Komodo Island
- 3x meals a day during trip
- Entrance tickets
- Flight ticket
- Tips for guide
- Personal expense
- Snorkeling gear
- Telephone, laundry
- Eat, drink, and snack outside the program
- It is advised to bring jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, snorkeling equipment (if not you could rent it in Labuan Bajo), scarves, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal medicines.
- If things happen beyond control such as natural disasters, bad weather, and other factors that cause the trip can not be done, we will seek to transfer to other destinations or activities and participants can not ask for a refund.
- Itinerary may change at any time (especially during the Sail Komodo) if there is bad weather.
Duration : 4 Days 3 Nights
Availability : Based on Schedule
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 10